BBA Pumps - Model BA300E D388 - High Flow Flood Relief Pump
This is the high head pump in the BA300E range. A heavy duty 12' sewage pump specially designed for projects which require long discharge lines or for solving challenges of discharge pressure when working with height differentials. This design of this pump makes it perfect for this specialized work. For example, the dashboard is supplied as standard with an automatic level control for fully automated pumping. The sound attenuated canopy is provided with has external lighting, making work easier 'outside normal office hours'.
- Maximum capacity 6380 US GPM
- Up to 159 ft.
- 4 year BBA factory warranty
- Double vacuum pump type MP100 (60 CFM air)
- Discharge x Suction (inch): 12' x 14'
- Max. flow: 6380 US GPM (1450 m3/hour)
- Max. pressure: 159 ft. / 69 PSI (48 mwc)
- Solids handling: 4.7' x 4.1' (120 x 105 mm)
- Priming system: 59 CFM (100 m³/h)
- Engine: Volvo Penta
- Max. speed (rpm): 1800
- Fuel consumption at BEP: 13 gal/hour (50 l/h)
- Canopy: M14-40
- Sound level (dB at 33 ft.): 78
- Dimensions L x W x H: 156 x 57 x 95 inch (3950 x 1450 x 2417 mm)
- Dry weight: 11.660 lbs (5300 kg)
- Warranty: 4 years