Bello Zon - Model CDKc - Chlorine Dioxide System
8 – 12,000 g/h chlorine dioxide. Max. flow rate at 0.2 ppm ClO2 metering is 60,000 m3/h. Chlorine dioxide system for continuous production, metering and monitoring of chlorine dioxide with concentrated chemicals. Bello Zon CDKc is a ready-to-use convenient system with integrated intrinsically safe pre-dilution station.
Bello Zon CDKc is a deluxe system, persuading customers with its safe handling of chemicals.
This chlorine dioxide system includes an intrinsically safe pre-dilution station for concentrated hydrochloric acid. The consumption of hydrochloric acid can therefore be adapted on site to the individual operating conditions. Savings of up to a quarter of the hydrochloric acid volume are possible. The special reactor concept generates chlorine dioxide safely and simply with maximum output. Food-compatible PVDF is used instead of PVC generally used in the industry. This results in improved operating safety and reliability and improved purity of the chlorine dioxide generated. The central system controller manages the precise production of the chlorine dioxide. All parameters relevant for water treatment are recorded and logged. The stroke lengths of ProMinent metering pumps are monitored online. This rules out hazardous operating statuses owing to incorrect operation with regard to pump stroke length adjustment. The precise production of chlorine dioxide is managed by the central system control. Chlorine dioxide, chlorite, pH or redox potential sensors DULCOTEST are directly connected to the two mA inputs. The chlorine dioxide in the treated water, as well as its main by-product chlorite, is thus monitored and documented online. The chlorine dioxide concentrations in the water can be adjusted automatically depending on the measurement using the integrated PID controller. The integrated data logger documents all status messages and measured values, which the screen writer then visualises on the clear colour display. The systems meet all the requirements of DVGW data sheets W 224 and W 624, with regard to construction and operation, and are intended for operation with concentrated chemicals (24.5% NaCIO2) and acid (25-36% HCl).
- Cost saving through minimal acid consumption
- Cost-effective operation by the use of inexpensive concentrated output chemicals
- Efficient operation, thanks to production, metering and monitoring of ClO2 with just one system
- Maximum operating safety and purity of the CIO2 produced through the use of PVDF reactors
- Integrated measuring and control technology
- Perfect quality management, thanks to integrated storage of all operating parameters and measured values
- 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- 2 freely configurable analogue inputs (0/4-20 mA)
- 7 digital inputs for monitoring
- 1 digital input for contact water meter 0.25 – 20 Hz
- 1 frequency input for water meter 10 – 10,000 Hz
- 1 operating signal relay
- 1 alarm signal relay
- 1 warning signal relay
- Mains output for control of the bypass pump
- 1 freely configurable analogue output (0/4-20 mA)
- 1 +5 V voltage output as supply voltage for water meter with Hall sensor
- 24.5% sodium chlorite, purity as per EN 938
- Hydrochloric acid 25 – 36% purity according to EN 939
- Particle-free water
Degree of protection
- IP 65
Reviews have been disabled for Bello Zon - Model CDKc - Chlorine Dioxide System.