Belt conveyors are ideal for gentle horizontal conveying of many types of products from animal feed and grain to biomass and minerals. There are many styles and designs and they are one of the most common types of conveyor system in use today across agriculture, industry and food processing.
A cost effective in-plant conveying solution
Because belt conveyors are so efficient they are a popular choice where energy consumption is important as they have a low power requirement and they are also easily maintained due to their simple construction.
We offer a wide range of belt conveyors, each designed and built to the clients particular requirements, including:
- Troughed rolled, open or closed conveyors
- Single, twin or triple roller configurations
- Stainless steel, galvanised and painted options available
- 40 to 1300m³/h capacity
- Tripper carriage allowing discharge to either or both sides
- ATEX certified machinery available