Bercomac - Model 700525-2 - Cab for Walk Behind Snowblowers
This inexpensive accessory for snowblowers is a must! It ensures a good visibility avoiding oncoming collisions, obstacles and any other hazards which may arise when clearing snow. BERCOMAC strongly recommends this unit to all walk behind snowthrowers. Universal model, will mount to snowthrowers with round tubular handlebars even headlights.
For your comfort
- Large windows for excellent visibility:
- Unique design with rear panels to protect the upper body;
- Extra long for better body protection.
- Dimensions : 27' wide x 17 1/2' deep x 66' high.
- Frame : Very light frame. Easy to install brackets, pre-assembled at the factory (universal fit).
- Weight : 17 lbs approx.
- Warranty : Residential, 1 year on parts.
- Color : Black
- Material : The cover is made of a high quality, winter resistant, 100% polyester. Great for protection against harsh winter conditions and better for your safety. (Velco straps at the base of the canvas and at the back)
- Air vents : Air vents on both sides ensuring the evacuation of the carbon monoxide.
- Reflector bands : Reflector bands to be well seen in the early morning or at night.
- Windows : Three sided large supple P.V.C. windows with a special cold crack treatment which resists up to -30°C or -22°F.
- Rear panels : Unique design with rear panels to protect the upper body.
- Interchangeable windows : Various sections are included. These Velcro sections may be re-positioned to give access to controls or removed for headlights.