Where generic industrial absorbents simply are not suitable for certain spills, Enretech has created specialty blends of natural absorbent materials for these unique applications. These specialty blends are based on our 18 years of experience in OH&S and in manufacturing loose particulate absorbents. In tune with our Company’s philosophy, all products produced are 100% natural and made from recycled materials wherever possible. Where required, Enretech have also sourced components to accompany our sorbents in specialty kits.
Enretech have recently released the BettaClean Biohazard / Infectious Waste clean-up kit for use by any organisation that has identified risks due to spills involving body fluids (ie: blood, vomit, urine, faeces), tissue samples, spoiled foods, sewage, sullage or other potentially infectious liquids/wastes. Designed for any locations accessed by the general public, including: schools, day care centres, aged care facilities, hotels, shopping centres, hospitals and medical clinics, public and private transport, and building maintenance. Effective on blood, urine, vomit, faeces and any other liquid spill which poses an infectious health risk. There is sufficient absorbent and tools in each kit to contain and control the average stomach volume. Highly effective, readily incinerable and competitively priced. Absorbent sachet also sold separately.
All Enretech kits comply with the latest Australian Standards and Federal NOHSC (ASCC) Codes or Practice that pertain to the handling, storage, clean-up and disposal of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances: NOHSC: 2007(1994), 1005(1994), & 1015(2001) and AS NZS 3816-1998 Management of clinical and related wastes.
- Contains high capacity sorbent, PPE and clean-up accessories. No latex.
- Comes in compact plastic bag with detailed instruction card.
- Each kit contains enough sorbent for 500mL of liquid.
- Sorbent is made from organic fibres and is 100% incinerable.
- Has been designed to absorb the average liquid stomach volume. No need for extra kits.
- Superior performance and lower cost of use. Absorbs almost twice the volume of other kits.
- Large disposable clean-up tools minimises risk of contact with spilled liquid.
- Unique Fibre LockTM Technology locks in wetness and odours.