Binder - Model C 170 - CO₂ Incubators with Hot Air Sterilization
From CO₂ Incubators
BINDER CO₂ incubators provide optimum growth conditions for a range of cell cultures. The units guarantee an impressively low risk of contamination, and are quick and easy to clean. Plus, thanks to their low running costs, BINDER CO₂ incubators make for a sound investment. BINDER C series CO₂ incubators feature excellent growth conditions for cell cultures, having been designed for standard applications in the cell laboratory. The proven APT.line™ air jacket system and Permadry technology keep the incubator interior free from condensation, while the 180 °C hot air sterilization can be relied upon to ensure that bacteria and germs are killed, giving you maximum protection against contamination in the CO₂ incubator.
CO₂ incubators with hot air sterilization that are easy to clean
The incubator design features a seamlessly deep-drawn inner chamber and rounded corners, making it incredibly easy to clean. The two-part rack frames without screws add to this, while also ensuring that the incubator is user-friendly. When C series CO₂ incubators are stacked on top of one another, you get an optimum ratio between stand space and usable space and 340 liters of incubation capacity, leaving you to carry out your laboratory work comfortably and efficiently.
Incredibly straightforward and efficient to use, C series CO₂ incubators from BINDER provide ideal, reproducible growth conditions for cell cultures. Thanks to the hot air sterilization, spores and bacteria can be killed as necessary, and cells and tissue can be cultivated safely.
- Temperature range: room temperature plus 7 °C to 50 °C
- Humidity range: up to 95 % RH
- Auto-sterilization with hot air at 180 °C
- Humidification system with condensation protection
- CO₂ gas-mixing jet with Venturi effect
- CO₂ sensor with infrared technology
- Display with 3-digit, 7-segment LEDs
- Door hinged right or left
- Tightly-sealed inner door made of tempered safety glass
- Seamless, deep-drawn inner stainless steel chamber
- 3 perforated stainless steel shelves
- Units are stackable with stacking adapter
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
- Zero-voltage alarm contact