Bio-Klaralgin - Aquatop - Model PS / PS pro / PS pur - Biological Nutrient Media
From Sewage Purification
A pure biological process stabilizer promoting and improving the aerobic decomposing process. External source of “C”. Carrier of carbon in oncentrated form, poor of nitrogen. Biological culture medium serving micoro-organisms as bearing material / fixed-film / medium of population. Organic-biological and structure viscous culture medium of expecially treaten algae in combination with highly molecular carbo-hydrates (bio-saccharides).
Fields of application
- Increase of process stability of the whole wastewater treatment.
- Activating of biomass.
- Increase of net efficiency.
- Optimizing nitrification / denitrification.
- Source of nutrient / carbon source.
- Improvement of oxygen transfer.
- Improvement of biocenosis with regard to loads.
- Improvement of biocenosis with regard to one-sided loads.
- Compensation of one-sided loads.
- Improvement of biocenosis with regard to under- and overloads.
- Neutralisation of pollutants by ion exchange.
- Elimination of odour emissions.
- Optimizing acid capacity.
- Optimizing floc forming micro-organisms.
- Communal sewage treatment plants
- Industrial sewage treatment plants
- Standing waters
- Floating waters
The product is a universal biological culture medium in which the different kind of bacteria essential for cleansing process in sewage water find optimal conditions for procreation. It is activating, stabilizing and regenerating the disturbed biocenosis.
- Dosage: 30-60 g/m³
- Place of dosage: System inlet
- Interval of dosage: Continuously / special intervals.
- Agent I algae derivatives
- Agent II polysaccharides
- Agent III saccharose 60
- Agent IV saccharose 100
- Cation Exchange Capacity 12-15.000 mVal/100 g
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E, K
- Trace Elements more than 70 trace elements,
- e.g.. N, P, K, Ca, Fe, Mg
- Dry Solid Matter 0,5 %
- Form liquid / paste
- Colour lightly brown
- Conduct to Water soluble
- pH-Area 7,5 - 8
- Security Data see safety data sheet 91/155/EWG and 1999/45/EG
- Quality Assurance aqua-terra Bioprodukt GmbH is certified with DIN EN ISO 9001 and 14001
- Health and Security For detailed information on handling or restriction, please see our safety data sheet
- Dose Concentration pure
- Dose Quantity Varying - according to individual problem
- Date of Maturity 1 year
- Packaging 1.000-l-container
- Packaging Unit 24 tons tank truck
- Storage frost-free, dry, protect from sun
- Hint Information given in this leaflet are not to be seen as product specification and accord to our actual knowledge. Eventually occurring gaps cannot be excluded. Based on this information it is not guaranteed that patents of aqua-terra Bioprodukt GmbH or other involved companies are available.