BioAX - Advanced Aerobic System
BioAX Technology is also designed and patented by Professor Zhang Zhenjia, It is an advanced aerobic system, similar to the attached growth process, which is faster and more efficient than the conventional activated sludge process. It has been successfully used for treatment of domestic waste (sewage) and various types of industrial organic and biological waste. BioAX is also the world’s first high efficiency bio-membrane technology complete device which allows treated water to reach the requirements for reuse water.
It has a significantly higher volumetric organic loading capacity compared to the conventional suspended growth process such as activated sludge process.
Unlike conventional activated sludge process, BioAX does not require returned sludge. This has significantly simplified the operation process of the aerobic treatment plant. The technology also substantially reduces the sludge quantity and thus reduces the sludge handling cost. BioAX technology also significantly reduces the land area occupied by the waste water treatment plant.
- Using high-efficiency microbial species which are capable of degrading compounds such as PVA, which can hardly be degraded by normal microbial.
- Specially designed plastic packing which contains high concentration of micro-organisms used for the aerobic attached growth process.
- Packing is installed at aeration tank to enhance removal of organic matters in wastewater.
- Specially designed aeration system that ensures proper flow of wastewater in the aeration tank without short-circuiting.
- High capacity for organic loading.
- Effectively removes organic contents (middle to high COD values) in wastewater, reducing COD level to low to middle values.
- Reduction in required land area.
- Produces significantly less sludge; lower sludge management cost.
- Consumes appreciably less energy with more effective aeration system.
- Superior reproduction rate; does not require return sludge.
- Durable aeration system; easy maintenance and can be easily replaced .
- Sewage treatment.
- Post-AnaEG aerobic process.
- Any industry that generates low to medium organic or biological waste contents.
Compare to the conventional activated sludge process
- Capacity for volumetric organic load is higher.
- Effective treatment system to remove organic content in waste water.
- Requires significantly less space and therefore reduces land usage.
- Produces significantly less sludge and therefore reduces sludge management cost.
- Consumes less electricity as the aeration system is more effective.
- Does not require return sludge and therefore plant management system is simplified.
- The aeration system is very durable and cc De easily replaced.
Conventional Activated Sludge
- Capacity for organic volumetric load is lower.
- Less effective treatment system.
- Requires significantly bigger land area.
- Produces significantly more sludge and therefore requires higher sludge management cost.
- Consumes more electricity as the aeration system is less effective.
- Most of the conventional aerobic process particularly the widely used activated sludge process depends heavily on return sludge.
- The maintenance of the conventional aeration system is difficult and complicated.