From Amino Acid Analysis
Biochrom launches the Biochrom 30+ Series of amino acid analyzers - the gold standard in dedicated amino acid analysis. Clinical laboratories worldwide trust this well documented classical amino acid analysis method based on ion exchange chromatography with post column derivatization with Ninhydrin.This allows both qualitative and quantitative analysis of up to 56 amino acids and derivatives, including Argininosuccinic acid, Alloisoleucine and Sulfocysteine.The Biochrom 30+ Physiological system uses a combination of 5 lithium citrate buffers to achieve a full amino acid profile in less than 90 minutes using the new Accelerated method.
System suitable for:
- Metabolic screening and clinical research on plasma, urine or CSF in Metabolic, Clinical biochemistry and Pedriatric labs in hospitals, contract analysis labs and other clinical institutions.
- Clinical research in Universities and veterinary labs.
- Quality Control and compositional analysis in biosciences and pharmaceutical industries.
- Detection and monitoring of metabolic disease and inborn errors of metabolism (IEM), such as PKU and MSUD and other aminoacidopathies in urine, plasma and CSF.
- Protein and peptide analysis for pharmaceutical applications.
- Food, beverages, plant extracts, fermentation products, culture media, nutraceuticals and infusion fluids
A Dedicated Amino Acid Analysis System
- Accurate: Superb separation, accurately identifies and quantifies free amino acids, as well as the amino acid composition of proteins and peptides.
- Reliable: Minimal matrix interference and near baseline separation helps to reduce ambiguities in interpretation and increase confidence in diagnosis of inborn errors of metabolism. Automated derivatization of amino acids maximizes reproducibility.
- Fast: Rapid protocols that increase sample throughput by cutting analysis time.
- Economical: The column cleaning and repacking service, gives columns an almost indefinite life and cuts the cost of ownership.
- Fully Automated: Total PC control allows 24/7 operations.
- Versatile: Wide variety of sample types compatible: Urine, plasma, serum, CSF, amniotic fluid, culture media, tissue extracts, protein hydrolysates from various food and feedstuff samples or synthetic drugs, nutraceuticals, beverages.
- Easy to implement: No lengthy method development required as this well characterized system is established worldwide. All customers have their instrument optimised to their application directly from the factory.
- Convenient: Interchangeable sample trays allow samples to be prepared in advance and stored refrigerated.
- Robust: Advanced fluidics and robust hardware mean easy maintenance for users, backed by the reassurance of Biochrom's dedicated service and support team.
- Flexible: Integrated software, choice of different methods to adapt to the user's needs. Automatic sample set-up. Networking and exporting of data.
- Compact: Bench top design requiring minimum lab space.