Bioclean Aqua is a proprietary blend of carefully selected naturally occurring microorganisms, enzymes and growth stimulating factors. It is a balanced formula of upto 94 different microbial strains, which work synergistically to lower the toxicity level in the pond and create a healthier and more beneficial environment for fish, prawn and shrimp. The toxic pollutants are broken down to non-toxic by-products such as carbon dioxide and water. This is also evident when there will be a remarkable reduction in foul odours in the pond water.
It is preferable to pre-treat the water with Bioclean Aqua before introduction of the culture into the pond. The number of water exchanges can be reduced by using this high technology bioproduct Bioclean Aqua.
- Decomposes organic sludge, reducing the need for water exchanges.
- Reduces ammonia levels, and hence controls algae growth and prevents brown blood disease.
- Stabilizes oxygen levels, so that the animal can breathe easier.
- Reduces BOD and COD levels.
- Reduces formation of Hydrogen Sulphide.
- Prevents and treats floating clumps resulting from dead planktons.
- Stabilizes bloom conditions and prevents over-blooming of algae.
- Suppresses Coliform, Vibrio and Aeromonas Counts.
- Promotes growth rate and hence production. Increases product weight.
- Reduces off-flavoured product.
- Boosts immunity of animal, reduces mortality and improves survival rates.
- Allows higher stocking rates.
- Improves feed conversion ratio.
- Reduces number of days of growth cycle, hence time taken to market is lower.