Due to the increase in population, most of the sewage treatment plants get challenged with hydraulic and shock loads. The pollutants in domestic wastewater not only arise from domestic and food service functions, but also from some home industries and small-scale industrial units. It is practically impossible to control the varied nature of the wastewater entering the treatment plants. The operators find it very difficult to run a stable plant while discharging water conforming to tight norms.
Bioclean STP is available in dry concentrate bacterial formulations, specially designed to provide improved waste degradation in sewage treatment. Each gram of the product contains up to 4 billion microbes. There are up to 58 different strains of bacteria in each gram of Bioclean STP product, which can biodegrade very diverse types of molecules.
Bioclean STP has been used in compact Bio-engineered Decentralized Sewage Treatment Plants with astounding success. Discharge water of BOD of 6 ppm is achieved in these plants, while the operational cost is half that of conventional plants. In most cases the water is
- Lowest consumption of electricity.
- Outlet BOD of less than 10 ppm.
- Very less space utilisation.
- Low operational and maintenance cost.
- Very less sludge generation.
- Treated water can be reused.
- No odour in and around the plant.
- Plant stabilised within three weeks of commissioning.
- Hassle free and easy to operate plants.
- Low capital investment.
- Upto 95% reduction in BOD & 90% reduction in COD load.
- Consist of various specialized digestive strains for organic waste degradation of even difficult to degrade compounds.
- Can handle shock loads.
- Can handle hydraulic loads, thus saves cost on extra land requirement and capital cost for the new construction.
- Seeding a new STP with Bioclean STP reduces the commissioning time to a great extent, without any problems.
- Cultures grow in either the presence or absence of oxygen.
- Low treatment cost. Increases efficiency of the sewage treatment plant and saves energy costs.
- Odour control because of complete biodegradation of organic compounds.
- Generates minimum sludge as most of the waste is converted to carbon dioxide and water.
- Sewage treated with Bioclean STP can be reused for irrigation purposes or recharging ground water.
- Non-corrosive, non-pathogenic and low quantities of use, making it safe and easy to handle and store.
- Results meet criteria for new PCB norms. Little or no design or process modifications required.
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Municipal sewer systems
- Drain lines
- Hotels and Restaurants