BioContainer - Model Combi EB - Containerized Sewage Wastewater Treatment Plant
BioContainer Systems are containerized Sewage Treatment Plants, most commonly used for treating waste water at camps, oil rig sites & remote locations. BioContainer comes in different versions of integration of cleanings steps, transportability and capacity. The systems are typically installed above ground for non-permanent installations.
- The BioContainer ”Combi EB”, must be placed on a load bearing horizontally leveled surface with a maximum variation of + or - 1 cm per 4 mtrs.
- The surface must consist of either stable compressed gravel or 200 mm cast concrete slab built on stable soil.
- The ”Combi, EB” version requieres an externally installed buffer tank. The system is hence regarded a semi-transportable system, allowing parts of the cleaning chain to be transported to alternative locations.
- BioKube can supply transportable buffertanks in enforced plastic material.
- All electrical component in the BioContainer system; e.g. blowers, pumps, UV units , are integrated and connected to the integrated control box, from where the power is distributed and controlled.
- The plant is normally powered with 340 Volt, 3 phase power supply.
- Remote survelliance and control can be optionally applied.
- The BioContainer units are delivered with a 10 metre flexible inlet pump hose allowing trouble free initial transfer of the waste water to the system.
- Depended on system type, the inlet pumps can be placed on e.g. guidelines or in a specially constructed transfer pump well.