BioKube - Model Jupiter A.G. Series - Decentral Wastewater Treatment Plants
BioKube’s Jupiter Above Ground (A.G) systems are STP plants commonly used for treating waste water from hotels, resorts & smaller villages with daily inlet values of up to 250 m³. The systems are installed above ground after a septic tank and a buffer tank.
- All electrical component in the Jupiter A.G. System Unit; e.g. blowers, pumps, UV-units , are integrated and connected to the BioKube Standard Control Box, from where the power is distributed and controlled.
- The Control Box is placed in and external weather protected shed (see drawing).
- The plant is normally powered with 340 Volt, 3 phase power supply.
- Systems for 110V power supply regions can be supplied upon request.
The Jupiter A.G. system is typically installed in ground after a septic tank & buffertank. The septic tank & buffertank of plastic material should be supplied locally from one of many standard suppliers. Alternatively it can be casted on site in concrete.
- Septic Tank
- Buffer Tank
- Jupiter A. G. Treatment Unit
- Shed with Control Box and Blower
- A complete system can consist of multiple Jupiter A. G. Units modular installed in either series or parallel.