BioKube - Model Jupiter - Decentral Wastewater Treatment Plants
BioKube’s Jupiter systems are STP plants commonly used for treating waste water from hotels, resorts & smaller villages with daily inlet values of up to 250 m³. The systems are typically installed underground in front of a septic tank and a buffer tank.
- All electrical component in the Jupiter System Unit; e.g. blowers, pumps, UV-units , are integrated and connected to the BioKube Standard Control Box, from where the power is distributed and controlled.
- The Control Box is placed in and external weather protected shed (see drawing).
- The plant is normally powered with 340 Volt, 3 phase power supply.
- Systems for 110V power supply regions can be supplied upon request
The Jupiter system is typically installed in ground after a septic tank & buffertank. The septic tank & buffertank of plastic material should be supplied locally from one of many standard suppliers. Alternatively it can be casted on site in concrete.
- Septic Tank
- Buffer Tank
- Jupiter Treatment Unit
- Shed with Control Box and Blower
A complete system can consist of multiple Jupiter Units modular installed in either series or parallel.
The Jupiter System must be installed in ground, allowing for a concrete and a non– concrete based installation.
- Option A: Requires a compresses gravel floor on which the jupiter is placed. Further compressed gravel is used as back filling supporting the walls.
- Option B: Requires a concrete casted floor on which the Jupiter is placed, followed by concrete as back filling supporting the walls to certain height depending on the required strength. Compressed gravel is used as back filling for rest of the installation.