BioKube - Model Mars 3000 - Package Wastewater Treatment Plants
BioKube’s Mars systems are small STP plants most commonly used for single households or smaller residential groups producing up to 30 m³ wastewater a day. The Mars 3000 system is typically installed after a septic tank either in- or above ground.
BioKube E-III Control Unit
- All electrical component in the Mars Unit; e.g. Blowers, pumps, UV Units , are integrated and connected to the BioKube E-III control unit, from where the power is distributed and controlled.
- The Control Unit is placed in the internal control room (see drawing).
- The plant is normally powered with 230 Volt, 1 phase power supply. The maximum currency is 2.5
- Amperes depending on the number of pumps installed.
The Mars Systems is typically installed in ground after a septic tank. The septic tank should be supplied locally from one of many standard suppliers. Alternatively it can be casted on site in concrete.
- Septic Tank
- Mars 3000
- Sludge Return Pipe
- The system requires to be installed on a level and compressed surface (e.g. gravel layer).
- When back-filling a 100 mm layer of gravel must be placed around the plant.
- In case of high ground water levels it is recommended to cast a buoyancy control concrete anchor around the bottom of the Mars plant.
- The Mars 3000 can also be installed above ground without any additional equipment.
- For more information see the installation manual.