BioKube - Model Mars 5000 - Packaged Wastewater Treatment Plants
BioKube’s Mars 5000 system is a STP most commonly used for smaller residential housing groups or tourist accommodation sites. The Mars 5000 system is typically installed after a buffer tank and a septic tank either in- or above ground.
- Height (mm) : 2,220
- Diametre (mm) : 2,000
- Weight (kg) : 650
- Weigth with Water (kg) : 6,000
- Power consump. (kwh/year) : 7,500
- Tank Material : PP
- Piping Material : PVC
- Oulet/Sludge Return Pipe (mm) : 110/110
- Capacity (L/day) * : 5-17
- Capacity, PE ** : 27-136
* Capacity varies according to input characteristics & output requirements
** 1 PE = 60g BOD, 13 g Ntotal, and 2,5 g Ptotal, 125-180 L/day
BioKube E-III Control Unit
- All electrical component in the Mars Unit; e.g. Blowers, pumps, UV Units , are integrated and connected to the BioKube E-III control unit, from where the power is distributed and controlled.
- The Control Unit is placed in the internal control room (see drawing).
- The plant is powered with 3 x 400 Volt. The maximum current is 2.5 Amperes depending on the number of pumps installed.
- Systems for 110V power supply regions can be supplied upon request.
The Mars Systems is typically installed in ground after a buffer tank and a septic tank. The septic tank and buffer tank should be supplied locally from one of many standard suppliers. Alternatively it can be casted on site in concrete.
- Septic tank
- Buffer tank
- Mars 5000
- The Mars 5000 system requires to be installed on a
- level and compressed surface (e.g. gravel layer).
- When back-filling a 100 mm layer of gravel must be placed around the plant.
- In case of high ground water levels it is recommended to cast a buoyancy control concrete anchor around the bottom of the Mars plant.
- The Mars 5000 can also be installed above ground without any additional equipment.