BioKube - Model Venus 1850 - Package Wastewater Treatment Plants
BioKube E-III Control Unit
- All electrical component in the Venus Unit; e.g. Blowers, pumps, UV Units , are integrated and connected to the BioKube E-III control unit, from where the power is distributed and controlled.
- The Control Unit is placed in the internal control room (see drawing).
- The plant is normally powered with 230 Volt, 1 phase power supply. The maximum currency is 2.5 Amperes depending on the number and size of components installed.
- Systems for 110V power supply regions can be supplied upon request.
The Venus Systems are typically installed in ground after a septic tank. The septic tank should be supplied locally from one of many standard suppliers. Alternatively it can be casted on site in concrete.
- Septic tank
- Venus wastewater treatment plant
- Sludge return pipe
- The system requires to be installed on a level and compressed surface (e.g. gravel layer).
- When back-filling a 100 mm layer of gravel must be placed around the plant.
- In case of high ground water levels it is recommended to cast a buoyancy control concrete anchor around the bottom of the Venus plant.
- The Venus plant can also be installed above ground without any additional equipment.