- A purifier for all greywater leaving the house
- Capacity – 500 litres a day
- Uses no electricity
- 700mm deep
- Installed above ground
- Insulated body for 12 month use
- Replace media after 100 days flow
The operation of the filter is based on the mechanical and biological filtration of wastewater. Organic filter material, to which the dirt in the wastewater sticks, is used in the filter. The micro-organisms living on the surface of the filter material use the impurities as their nutrition.
The Greywater Filter 70 comprises two purifier units, i.e. modules. The incoming wastewater is distributed between the modules by means of the branch sleeve located between the modules. Both modules have five filter boxes placed one on top of the other. The wastewater is conducted into the uppermost filter boxes. Inside the filter, the wastewater flows by gravity from one filter layer to the other through the openings in the end of the box.
The circulation of air inside the modules is natural: air flows in through the lower air valve in the rear wall and out through the upper valve. The oxygen supply to the micro-organisms is essential for the operation of the unit.
The filter is made of frost-resistant materials and it is thermally insulated. The metal parts are of stainless steel. The unit is reliable in operation and long-lasting.
- Dimensions : Dimension drawings
- dimensions of one module (width x height x depth) : 600 x 700 x 1010 mm :
- two modules side by side : width about 1350 mm :
- pipe connectors : for Ø 75 mm sewer pipes :
- height difference of inlet and outlet connectors : 530 mm (height of fall) :
- capacity : about 500 litres a day :
- weight without the filter mass : 2 x about 38 kg