BioSpec - Multi Purpose High Field MRI/MRS Research Systems
From Preclinical Imaging
Designed for the emerging market of preclinical and molecular MR imaging: The BioSpec series is designed for the emerging market of preclinical and molecular MR imaging. State-of-the-art MRI CryoProbe technology together with ultra high field USR magnets deliver high spatial resolution in vivo enabling customers to come closer to the molecular and cellular level research they desire. Thanks to its innovative modular concept, virtually any small animal MR imaging application in life science, biomedical and preclinical research can be conducted. Whatever your application is, the BioSpec series will deliver the optimum solution, will perfectly equipping you for the most demanding tasks and challenges.
BioSpec benefits from the excellence of Bruker BioSpin, the global market and technology leader in analytical magnetic resonance instruments including NMR, preclinical MRI and EPR. The company delivers the world‘s most comprehensive range of magnetic resonance research tools enabling life science, materials science, analytical chemistry, process control and preclinical research. With an install base of over 500 MRI systems worldwide and more than 40 local Bruker offices on all continents, you can rely on our long term expertise and dedicated after sales support.
- High end UltraShield Refrigerated USR magnet technology at field strengths from 4.7 up to 11.7 Tesla for unsurpassed sensitivity in small animal MRI
- A wide range of bore sizes between 16 and 40 cm for investigations on all animals of relevance in preclinical imaging
- Helium zero-boil-off and Nitrogen free magnet technology for reduced maintenance costs and longer service intervals
- Scalable AVANCE III RF architecture incorporates up to 16 receiver, 4 independent and 8 parallel transmitter channels
- Parallel imaging (GRAPPA) for almost all applications including EPI Multiple transmit imaging applications
- High performance BGA-S gradients with highest amplitudes and slew rates, shim strengths and duty cycles optimized for high field MRI
- AutoPac: Motorized and software controlled animal positioning system for routine handling and increased throughput
- IntraGate - Self gated steady-state cardiac imaging (no external sensor hardware and triggering devices)
- Phased-array RF coil technology for maximum sensitivity and minimum scan times
- MRI CryoProbe delivers an exceptional increase in sensitivity to in vivo proven factors of 2.5 to 5.3
- ParaVision - Intuitive software package, for multi-dimensional MRI/MRS data acquisition, reconstruction, analysis and visualization