From Other Solutions
Bird-Off Gel is an environmentally safe bird repellent gel ideal for use with pigeons, sparrows, starlings, gulls and other pest birds. Made from all-natural ingredients, Bird-Off's polybutene-free bird repellent formula's unique ingredients create a combination of taste, smell and texture that keeps birds from roosting and nesting.
Bird-Off bird repellent gel is easy to use: after thoroughly cleaning and drying the surface where the gel is to be applied, simply cut off the tip of the tube and replace it with the included special applicator nozzle. Clip off the end of the nozzle and slide the tube into any standard caulking gun and apply it just like caulk. For the best effect, apply Bird-Off bird repellent in strips using a wavy or zigzagging motion, using a 3/4-inch bead of gel for small birds, a 3/8-inch bead for medium birds and a 3/4-inch bead for larger birds. For wider areas like deep ledges or column tops, applying more than one bead may be necessary to achieve the best effect and reapplication may be necessary in heavily-trafficked areas.
Bird-Off is just as easy to remove as it is to apply: Simply wipe surfaces clean with soap and water (be aware that Bird-Off may cause staining on some porous surfaces).
Bird-Off bird repellent gel has been designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions including wind, rain and heat, and the unique, easy-to-use formula won't freeze, melt or evaporate, making it an ideal and simple solution for a wide variety of applications. The food-grade formula is exempt from FIFRA Regulation, 40 CFR 152.25(f) and was specifically designed to repel birds without entrapping them.
- Thoroughly clean building surface (remove droppings, dust, etc.) and dry it before applying Bird-Off Gel.
- Cut tip of tube off with cutters.
- Screw nozzle on tip of tube and cut nozzle 1/2 way down.
- Load and lock tube into caulking gun.
- Apply in strips in a wave-like fashion in a 1/4-inch bead for small birds, 3/8-inch for medium birds and 1/2-inch for larger birds. For wider areas, more than one bead may be necessary.
Bird-Off Gel is made of food-grade ingredients. It can be used for pigeons, sparrows, starlings, gulls etc. It deters birds by a combination of feel, taste and scent.
- Where to Use: Long, exposed ledges, parapets, signs, beams, pipes
- Target Bird: Pigeons, sparrows, starlings, gulls
- Bird Pressure: All-natural, food-grade ingredients
- Material: Light-Medium
- Installation: Apply a 1/2-inch wide bead in zip-zag pattern
- Expertise Level: Easy
Exempt from FIFRA Regulation, 40 CFR 152.25(f)