Bird-X BroadBand - Model PRO - Pest Bird Sonic Audio and Ultrasonic Audio
Deter Birds With Multi-Faceted Sonic and Ultrasonic Attack! The BroadBand PRO’s 4-speaker system simultaneously emits sounds that are both audible and inaudible to humans that confuse, disorient, and intimidate pest birds, keeping them away.
- Creates uninviting environment for birdsCombing both SONIC and ULTRASONIC technology
- Repels birds and other small critters
- Covers up to 6 acres
- Includes installation consultation
Option to add 3 Visual Scares to package for added efficacy
- Emits a combination of audible noises and high-frequency sound waves that are silent-to-most-humans
- SONIC: Uses naturally-recorded bird distress calls and predator cries; covers up to 6 acres
- ULTRASONIC: Uses high-frequency sound waves; covers up to 3,600 sq. ft.
- 4 speakers included – 4 independent speakers with 100 ft. of wire each
- Fully programmable – control volume, sound delays, and daylight / night operation
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Option to add an assortment of three (3) high-quality visual scare products
Guarantee + Warranty
Backed by our 30 Day Electronics Performance Satisfaction Guarantee and our 6-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Material Defects.
Recommended for use in outdoor areas.
Effective coverage up to 6 acres (261,360 sq. ft.) Sonic, 3,600 sq. ft. Ultrasonic.
- Seagulls and Gulls
- Barn Swallows
- Cormorants and Shags
- Other Birds
- Also Deters Bats and
- Small Critters
- Warehouses and Manufacturing Facilities
- Parking Garages and Lots
- Large Gardens, Homes, and Patios
- Waterfront property and boat docks
- Corporate Grounds
- Loading Docks and Transportation Platform
- Farm Fields, Orchards, and Vineyards
- Barnes and Stables
- Facilities and Corporate Grounds
- Apartments and Condo Buildings
- Sheds, Landfills, and Storage Buildings
- Any large outdoor area with a bird infestation
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- Dimensions: Control Unit 9' x 9' x 5', Speakers 4r x 4?; x 6'
- Box dimensions: 19' x 13' x 8' / Shipping weight: 10 lbs
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 75 watts
- Coverage: Up to 3,600 sq. ft (ultrasonic), up to 6 acres (sonic)
- Power Requirements: 110vAC (220vAC available)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: Ultrasonic sounds 95-102 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter. Sonic 105-110 dB (each speaker) at 1 meter
- Frequency: Ultrasonic 15-25 kHz, Sonic 3-5 kHz
- Compliance: Supply power source is UL and CE listed
- EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- NEMA type box
Proudly made in the USA
This unit includes a control box that uses a replaceable chip–any chip from the Sound Recordings Chip List is compatible.
Please note 240v adapter option – UK style pins only. Unit will work with locally sourced 12v/240v adapters. Please contact customer service for other options