Bird-X - Safety Solvent Cleaner - Bird Repellent Remover
- Safety Solvent Cleaner
- Reduce Time & Energy Spent on Cleanup
- Thoroughly Dissolves Hard-to-Remove Residue
- Non-flammable & water-soluble, Neutral pH
- Colorless, non-foaming
- Slow-Evaporating for ease of use
- Free from chlorinated solvents & chloro-fluoro-carbons
- Harmless to clothing, fabric, & carpeting
Directions: Read cautions before using. Pour, mop, brush, wipe, or pressure clean. Remove heavy repellent buildup with paint scraper or putty knife. Then remove excess residue with solvent for 30 minutes and rinse dissolved repellent away with water. Always rinse complete with water. To clean surface, wipe on and rinse with water or damp cloth. Carpets: Apply to rag. Blot completely by placing white terry cloth over stain and jumping on the spot to absorb residue into cloth. Repeat rinse to insure all reside is out.
Safety Cautions: Contains petroleum distillates and glycol ether EB. Do not take internally. If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting: call a physician. (Never spray in windy conditions or above shoulder level unless suitable face and eye protection is worn). Keep away from open flame. While non-flammable, product is combustible. Work in a well-ventilated area: Use an exhaust fan or activated carbon air cleaner in enclosed spaces. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Keep out of reach of children, harmful if swallowed.
Material Cautions: Test materials for compatibility, especially on paint, plastic, and stone. Do not use on polycarbonate (Lexan) or styrenes.
Limited Warranty: This product will be replaced if defective in manufacture, labeling or packaging for a period of one year following purchase. Except for such replacement, the sale is whithout warranty or liability even though damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.
We recommend wearing disposable gloves – while product is non-toxic, it makes cleanup easier.
Remove unwanted spillage & residue of 4 The Birds & Bird Proof Gel with this potent solvent cleaner.
- application tools
- windowsills and gates
- cement, sidewalks, brick
- wooden siding, stucco
- sidewalks and driveways
- carpet and clothing
- wherever 4 the Birds or Bird Proof Gel has been applied, has touched, or has dripped.
- Low flammability, compared with regular solvents
- Contains no benzene, chlorinated hydrocarbons or CFCs
- Safe to use on MOST surfaces, including carpet & paint.
- 8 oz. box dimensions: 4' x 4' x 4' / Shipping weight: 1 lb
- 1 qt. box dimensions: 10' x 6' x 6' / Shipping weight: 2 lbs
- 1 gal. box dimensions: 12' x 6' x 6' / Shipping weight: 8 lbs