BlackBox - Model 130 - Level Control System
Level control in big silos or tanks can sometimes be difficult to achieve and involve a lot of health and safety risks. Getting accurate and reliable level control has never been so simple. The Blackbox 130 controller from Pulsar Measurement is a compact, low-cost intelligent level control unit that offers non-contacting level measurement. Use it in any application where you need a quick, simple, and easy indication of levels.
The Blackbox 130 controller is ideal for industrial applications such as silo level measurement and stock or inventory control. The Blackbox 130 enables your process to operate smoothly and efficiently with high and low-level alarms. It is available as a wall mount unit, with an integral keypad that allows users to locally program the unit, giving an instant level reading. The 4-20mA output and two alarm or control relays make integration with existing site systems quick, simple, and easy.
- Compact, low-cost, intelligent controllers
- Will operate on all dB transducers up to 40 m (130 ft) range
- Solids, powders, and liquids level measurement
- Two control relays
- Weight: 0.65 kg to 0.75 kg (1.4 lbs to 1.65 lbs)
- Cable entry detail: Underside fitted with 3 x M20, nylon cable glands suitable for 0.23 in to 0.47 in (6 mm to 12 mm) cable
- Max and Min Temperature : -20 ºC to +55 ºC (-4 ºF to +131 ºF)
- Analog Output : Isolated or non-isolated output of 4-20mA or 0-20mA into 1 kΩ (user programmable and adjustable) 0.1% resolution
- Digital Output : RS232 for programming and data extraction
- Display: 2 x 12 alpha numeric
- Power supply : 115 V AC +5% / -10% 50/60 Hz, 230 V AC +5% / -10% 50/60 Hz, 10-28 V DC, 10 W maximum power (typically 5 W)
- Fuses : 50 mA at 230 V AC, 100 mA at 115 V AC