Grit-O'Cobs granules have been a leading choice when the job demands a softer, low-dusting material which is usable around equipment and bearings, hydraulic systems and electrical devices.
Most popular related searches
Used for metals cleaning or blasting. Grit-O`Cobs ...
- Used for metals cleaning or blasting. Grit-O'Cobs replaces organic solvents. In addition, parts cleaned are free of residue.
- When used as an alternative to steam or high-pressure water, Grit-O'Cobs eliminate both drying time and corrosion, and often reduce energy costs as well.
- Used instead of sand or nut shells, Grit-O'cob resist attrition and prevent dusting and sparking.
Black Walnut Shell
Hammons soft abrasive gritis type 3 in military specifications, MIL-G-5634A, and meets all quality requirements concerning same.
- Specific gravity (to water)-1.3 to 1.4
- Dust Free.
- Gradation guaranteed to be within 5% of the stated size.
- Free of Metal.
- Oil and water resistant.
- Hardness (Moh's) 3.
No reviews were found for Blasting Sands. Be the first to review!