Scarlet - Model WS - Bluetooth Wind Sensor
From Wireless Anemometer
Scarlet WS wind smart meter turns your smartphone into a high-tech meteorological tool. Takes accurate wind readings, at wind speeds from 0.6 – 40 m/s, with a precision of +/- 3%. The design is inspired by professional cup anemometers and suitable for professional use. Every unit has been through wind tunnel calibration to ensure precision.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0
- Every 2-second Data Sampling Rate
- Wind Speed & Direction Models Available
- Support Android, iOS System
- IP-67, Tough and durable sensor
- Outdoor activities, Personal Recreation
- Up to 40 meters Transmission Distance
- Free iOS and Android Apps
Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 technology connects wind sensor with smart phones and tablets.
Free customized mobile Apps based on clients’ applications.
Long Battery Life
4-year battery life of wind speed sensor in all weather conditions.
We develop a a vane that aligns itself with the wind so you can measure wind direction separately. The wind direction sensor can range 0 to 359 degree without blank sector. The contactless magnetic measuring principle gives you precisely reading of direction. Accuracy tolerance: +/- 2.5 degree. The battery life lasts up to 3 years.
We use innovative low-power consumption wirless technology on wind speed sensors. The battery power consumption is only 20-30 uA in normal condition and 35 mA peak current during data transmission. 3.6V Lithium battery with 2400 mAh capacity can run the sensor for 4 years.
4-year long battery life reduces the maintenance cost significantly. Low battery indicatior on the display monitor will show up when battery capacity is lowered than 10%.
- Refresh every 2 seconds
- Displays graphs on mobile application.
- Range up to 100m
- Sensors mount on a pipe with 20 mm diameter
- Wind tunnel calibrated sensors with precision
- Stainless steel ball bearing and replaceable cups
- Customized mobile Apps based on clients' applications including offshore, construction and other industrial fields
- Available on both iOS (iphone 4s or newer) and Android (4.3 or newer)
- Real time speed and temperature graph
- Unit of measure can be chosen (m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bft)
- Live map, showing measurements from other users
- History tab, accessible across all your devices
- Graphical and sound alarms
- subjective ambient temperature dependent on wind speed
- sound alarm at exceeded wind speed
- Wind Speed Measurement Range: 0.6...50 m/s
- Wind Speed Accuracy: +/- 3 %
- Wind Speed Resolution: 0.1 m/s
- Units of Measurement: m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bf
- Dimensions - Sensor: height 210 mm; diameter cup to cup 120 mm
- Data transmission: every 2 seconds
- Bearings: 2 x precision stainless steel ball bearing
- Transmission frequency: Bluetooth 4.0 (Android 4.3 or newer; iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6)
- Battery - sensor: 1 x 3.6 V AA Lithium battery
- Mounting: the sensor mounts on a pipe with ø 20 mm diameter
- Chemical Plant
- Office Tower