Bollegraaf - Model HBC Series - Fully Automated Balers
The Bollegraaf HBC series has got better! Numerous enhanced design features and quality manufacturing from A-class materials ensure that our balers are capable of processing higher quantities of materials. They also produce more, and heavier, bales while using less energy, to offer you the lowest possible operational costs. Our wide range of balers will perfectly match the volume and type of recyclables handled by your company, with numerous options available to further adapt our balers to your requirements.
- Frequency Drive – enables the baler to run at a low RPM, so it can default to standby mode after 180 seconds, when the baler isn't being used. This Eco-design gives you energy savings of up to 30%.
- Updated Hydraulics – using hunger rams and special robust seal technology.
- Adaptive Proportional Channel Pressure (APCP) – a self-learning system to control pressure when baling a variety of materials. This results in less wear and tear, lower energy consumption and does not require any operator intervention.
- Needle Lifting Device – to allow easy access for maintenance and cleaning to the needle heads, rollers and cutting knives.
- We are happy to provide you with advice and assist you with transportation, installation, maintenance and service.