Filament wound Glassfiber Reinforced epoxy (GRE) fittings with integral Taper female bell ends. A wide range of fittings, such as elbows, tees and reducers are available.
Filament wound GRE heavy duty and stub end flanges with integral Taper female bell end. Standard flange drilling pattern as per ASME B16.5and B16.47A class 150. Other drilling patterns such as class 300, DIN and JIS are also available.
For dimensional data and standard configurations for fittings, please refer to the respective fitting guides. Optionally, the system can be supplied conductive (Bondstrand 2400C) or with fireproofing (Bondstrand 2400FP).
- Potable water Cooling water Produced water
- Fire water (FM approved)
- Waste water
- Salt water
- Crude oil & gas
- Brine solutions
- General service for mildly corrosive liquids
- Laminate meets requirements ot API specification 15LR and ISO 14692;
- Pipe wall design based on hydrostatic design basis (Procedure B) with a 0.5 service factor;
- Maximum operating temperature: 93 °C. Temperatures up to 121 'C are possible. Please consult NOV Fiber Glass
- Pipe sizes: 50 -1000 mm (2' - 40');
- Standard pressure rating up to 50 bar. Higher pressure ratings are possible. Please consult NOV Fiber Glass Systems;
- ASTM D-2310 classification: RTRP-11 AW.