Model GB - Bonneted Knife Gate Valve
From Knife Gate Valves
The GB model FCA knife gate valve is a welding fabricated valve. Its bonneted design structure provides full tightness to the atmosphere. Designed and tailor-made to the requirements of each application, adapted to specific work conditions, flange drilling and other special conditions.
- DESIGN STANDARD DIN / ANSI
- PRESSURE Up to PN40 (depending on size)
- SIZE DN300/12'' to DN2500/100''
- MATERIALS Body: Carbon Steel / AISI304 / AISI316
- Bonnet: Carbon Steel / AISI304 / AISI316
- Knife: AISI304 / AISI316
- Packing: Synth+PTFE, Graphite, o-ring
- SEAT Metal/Metal, EPDM, Viton, Nitrile, PTFE, Silicone
- OPERATION TYPE Handwheel, Lever, Bevel Gear, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electric actuator.
- SECTORS Hydro Power Plants and Dams / Oil & Gas / Pulp and Paper / Water Pump Stations / Water Treatment
- APPLICATIONS high working pressure applications, mining, chemical plants, etc...
- ACCESORIES & OPTIONS Bonnet, Deflector cone, Reinforced socket, Scraper, V or pentagonal port, Injection holes, Emergency closing devices, Limit switches, Proximity switches, Solenoid valves, Filters, Emergency system, Junction box, Stem extension...