For more than 60 years, SPÄNEX briquetting presses have been manufactured. More than 3,000 machines in practical use mean:
- competence and experience,
- customer satisfaction,
- solutions in line with the market,
- convincing technology,
- highest quality standard,
- long service life.
Several serials with different types of briquette shapes are manufactured in the capacity range between 40 and 2000 kg/h (depending on the material).
In the machining processes, residues arise in the form of chips, dusts and wood chips, which are recycled, used energetically or disposed of. For many applications, briquetting the residuals is a convincing alternative with notable advantages:
- volume reduction up to 90%,
- better handling of residual materials,
- production of sellable briquettes,
- recovery of cutting oils and cooling lubricants,
- reduced melting losses of metal briquettes,
- reduction of the risk of fire and explosion by particulate matter.
Chips and dust from the following materials can be compacted to briquettes:
- solid wood
- chipboard, MDF, etc.,
- plastics (PU, styrofoam, fiberglass, etc.)
- varnish and abrasive dust,
- steel and casting,
- aluminium and other light metals,
- cotton, textiles,
- biomass (tobacco, rice husks, coffee husks, miscanthus, etc.)
The properties of the materials are manifold. Test pressings are often required to make exact statements about the briquetting ability of the material, the achievable quality of the briquettes and the required preparation of the material. For this purpose, free test pressings are carried out in our factory with original material provided by the customer and the documented results. The found data are the basis for detailed offers.
- solid construction
- compact design
- energy-optimised hydraulic systems
- application-optimized pressing pressures (series HP)
- high throughput performance
- fully automatic 24-hour operation (except SHB 40)
- complete system solutions