Brüel & Kjær - Model LDS DPA-K - Switching Power Amplifiersr for Vibration Test Systems 70 - 280 kVA
The DPA-K switching power amplifiers are designed for use with water-cooled electrodynamic shakers. They offer a maximum power output of 280 kVA, providing optimum performance for your vibration test system.
- Power range of 70 - 280 kVA
- High-end amplifiers designed for use with LDS water-cooled shakers (V964, V984 and V994)
- Current sharing capability better than 1% allows multiple units to be connected in parallel with no risk of failure even under shock conditions.
- Delivers greater than 90% efficiency
- Peak current rating of 3-sigma meets ISO standards
- Distortion less than 0.5% at full power.
- Proven in multi-shaker applications.
The DPA-K amplifier uses similar power modules to those used in the SPA-K amplifiers Mk4a, along with all the benefits of using a parallel architecture. The amplifiers incorporate an extensive set of safety interlocks circuits, which will safely shut the system down in the event of any of them being activated.