Brüel & Kjær - Model LDS LPT Combo - Low Pressure Slip Tables
Low Pressure Tables (LPT series) provide a cost effective solution for use of vibration tables in most production line and research applications. Used to test avionics and military hardware, automotive components and electronic assemblies, our range of combo systems and slip tables put test items through rigorous vibration testing.
- 3-axis testing
- Avionics and military hardware testing
- Space flight simulation
- Automotive component testing
- Electronic assembly testing
- LPT series: General payloads
- Suitable for general payloads
- Vibration tables feature linear bearings to minimize distortion and are capable of 63 mm (2.5 inches) displacement
- Oil film for load support minimizes plate rippling
- Bearings are positioned on the centre line, eliminating the need for adjustment as a result of plate expansion and contraction caused by thermal changes
- Body and base isolation suspension available for the body of electrodynamic shaker
- Air-glide and castor mobility are available as options on all V800 and V900 series combo systems
For three-dimensional testing applications we recommend LDS’s trunnion mounted electrodynamic shaker and slip table. Combined in one fabricated frame, it provides easy installation and mobility. For testing very large or complex payloads we recommend a stand-alone trunnion mounted electrodyanmic shaker with a separate slip table on a seismic base. This configuration provides the ultimate pitch, roll and yaw restraint for the vibration table.
The largest of the LDS V700 series and all V800 and V900 series electrodynamic shakers can be supplied as a combo system. All feature the LDS Lin-E-Air body isolation and guidance system, which ensures the body of the electrodynamic shaker is maintained on the central line, minimising distortion and maximize low frequency and payload capabilities. All LDS slip tables use custom designed rugged steel chassis, allowing maximum stiffness for the greatest payload.
These slip tables use guidance bearings to minimize axial distortion and an oil film for load support.