Brüel & Kjær - Model LDS PA Series - Linear Power Amplifiersr for Vibration Test Systems 25 W to 1000 W
The PA series of linear power amplifiers ranges in power output from 25 W to 1000 W and are designed to support LDS vibration test system's power both permanent magnet shakers and small electrodynamic shakers. These amplifiers are also used extensively to power 3rd party shakers.
- Compact stand-alone amplifiers designed to support LDS permanent magnet shakers and LDS small electro-dynamic shakers, when used with a separate field power supply (FPS 10L).
- Latest MOSFET technology used in linear mode eliminates saturation effects
- Cost effective, light duty testing with excellent random performance
- Unconditionally stable irrespective of load
- True RMS metering with over-current protection
- Full range of system interlock circuits
- Remote control facilities.
Compact standalone amplifiers designed to support LDS vibration test systems, use both permanent magnet shakers and also small electrodynamic shakers. Both are used with a separate field power supply. The PA500L and PA1000L amplifiers are linear amplifiers with very low noise and distortion performance.