Brüel & Kjær - Model LDS SPA-K - Switching Power Amplifier for Vibration Test Systems 8 - 56 kVA
The SPA-K switching power amplifiers can be used to power legacy LDS air-cooled vibration test systems from the V830 to the V8 and third party shakers and include a unique remote control capability that allows the user to control the amplifier remotely via a PC.
- Micro-processor control unit and LCD function display provides simple setup and fast troubleshooting
- Amplifier Controller Software coordinates power amplifier and vibration controller operation from the same PC
- Peak current rating of 3-sigma meets ISO standards
- Distortion less than 0.15% at full power
- Variable field control achieves optimum power consumption and harmonic distortion
SPA-K amplifiers can be controlled either locally from a control panel with LCD display, or remotely from other vibration test equipment including the Dactron vibration controller. We have even designed it so you can start-up, monitor the output power and interlocks, and shutdown the amplifier from the same operator PC workstation that hosts the vibration controller.