Brüel & Kjær - Model LDS V9x - High Force Shaker for Vibration Environment under Laboratory Conditions
The V9x electrodynamic shaker is suited for high force long duration tests as well as low frequency and shock pulse tests, providing the versatility, low running costs and capability demanded for both research and development and production testing.
- High force, long duration automotive testing
- Avionics and military hardware testing
- Low-frequency and shock pulse testing
- Product and package testing
- Designed to test heavy loads at high levels over long continuous periods reducing test time and expense
- Full displacement at full force
- Compatible with AGREE/CERT standard thermal chambers.
- For demanding shock tests. e.g. 100gn 11ms
- Two-coil design reduces rotational turning moments and ensures superior performance
- Vibration control at low-frequencies
The V9x provides the versatility and capability demanded for both research and development and production testing, the shaker system offers exceptional performance combined with low capital and running costs. The V9 uses a revolutionary design of two magnetic gaps driven by one field coil to provide displacement up to 76.2 mm (3 in) with a peak velocity of 3 m/s (118 in/s), and 105kN (23,600lbf) force.
- Sine force peak : 105 kN
- Max random force rms : 105 kN
- Max acceleration sine peak : 150 gn
- Velocity sine peak : 3 m/s
- Displacement continuous pk-pk : 76.2 mm
- Moving element mass : 49.8 kg
- Usable frequency range : DC-2,700 Hz