Brush Wolf - Model DG-72 Series - Grapple Bucket Attachments
The DG-72 series is a workhorse for the construction industry and built to withstand extreme work conditions. This Demolition Grapple Bucket will outperform and outlast the competition. Built with high strength steel and reinforced 1/2″ bucket and grapple jaw tines with an incredible 80,000 psi maximum yield strength. This heavy duty demolition grapple is perfect for clearing your construction site, and rugged enough for disaster clean-up. The two independent grapples make quick work of picking up and moving various sized loads. This six foot long grapple has the structural integrity for commercial applications – not meant for sissy work. The DG Series will outperform the competition, providing you with years of reliable service. You can also count on the DG Series to improve your bottom line by moving a lot of material in a very short period of time. Recommended for loaders with operating capacity of greater than 1500 lbs.
- Bucket Width: 74'
- Bucket Depth: 35.300'
- Bucket Height: 24.500'
- Hydraulic Relief Setting: 3000 PSI
- Grapple Jaw Opening: 42'
- Height with Grapple Closed: 30.600'
- Independent Grapple Width: 21'
- Number of Tines: 9
- Space Between Tines: 9'
- Overall Grapple Width: 63'
- Plate Grapple Jaw & Bucket Tines: Both are reinforced with 1/2' GRD-80 HSS - 80,000 psi minimum yield strength
- Bottom of Bucket Tines: 1/2' AR-200 Abrasion-Resistant wear plate
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 72' - Custom lengths available upon request
- Weight: 1,253 lbs