Save time and money
- Run 6 samples simultaneously by just pushing one button
- Reduced solvent consumption and lower running costs
- High speed heating with ceramic plates and individual heating zones
- Achieve the best reproducibility thanks to time AND cycle control
Easy to use
- Quick method selection of the entire process including rinsing and drying
- Intelligent heating power selection by using the solvent library
- Unattended operation due to cycle and/or time monitoring
Safe and compliant
- Minimized solvent emissions thanks to z-seal-system and high performance condenser
- Optimal recycling as a result of a cooled solvent tank (recovery > 90 %)
- No risk of burns by effective shielding and heating control
- The SOX configuration is a fully compliant real Soxhlet apparatus
Crude or total fat, lipids (after hydrolysis) / Contaminants: food, food contact materials, processing / Residues: pesticides, veterinary drugs / Flavors and odors.
Crude fat, total fat
Nutraceuticals / Herbal and dietary supplements / Plant toxins / Monitoring of active reagents.
For a wide range of applications in the scientific research as well as for academic education.
The beakers are specially designed for the BUCHI extraction units. The bottom of the beaker is perfectly plane, which gives excellent heat transfer. The lip of the beaker is manually polished to ensure the best tightness of the system.
The temperature difference between the boiling point of the solvent and the cooling water temperature should be 20-25°C in order to achieve good condensation of the solvent in the condenser and to achieve a good solvent recovery throughout the extraction.
Official method for many extractions, e.g. crude fat determination, a hydrolysis step prior to extraction may not always be necessary.
Easy to understand from the beginning. Choose your solvent and respective settings are loaded. No time-consuming application work necessary.
Insulated tank with condenser, no unpleasant odor even with petroleum ether.
Ceramic surface with integrated individual heating zones. Every heating plate reaches boiling point within five minutes.