BUCHI SpeedExtractor - Model E-914/E-916 - Pressurized Solvent Extraction Laboratory Instrument
From Extraction Solutions
The SpeedExtractor is your best solution for fast Pressurized Solvent Extraction (PSE). Increase productivity by processing up to 6 samples in parallel. Streamline the workflow of your sample preparation thanks to ease of sample loading and ready-to-use extract collection.
- 6 times faster than other PSE instruments thanks to parallel extraction concept
- Extract up to 96 samples in an 8 hour shift
- Accelerate the extraction process and facilitate final results within one working day
- Reduce number of replicates due to identical extraction conditions for up to 6 samples
Ease of Operation
- Unique design of extraction cells allows for ease of sample loading and cell assembly
- High level of automation saves time-consuming preparation and increases safety
- Quick, fail-safe and reproducible operation due to assembly of only 4 sample cell parts
- The automated sealing eliminates sources of error and guaranties safety standard
Low Running Costs
- Complementary workflow and synergy with parallel evaporation and concentration
- Collection vessels with appendix make extract transfer obsolete
- Reduced solvent consumption and minimal need for consumables give lower running costs
- Save energy and costs with ECO mode for automated heater control
Parallel workflow for high throughput
Significantly increase throughtput with the concerted parallel extraction and parallel evaporation. Full compatibility of the SpeedExtractor collection glassware with Syncore Analyst and Multivapor.
The fail-safe and reliable extraction cells seal automatically using a unique sealing principle and guarantees reproducible results.
The operation of the SpeedExtractor E-914 / E-916 is easy and intuitive. Apply an established method at the push of a button and extract simultaneously to up to 6 samples.
Extract your sample with optimized methods thanks to the flexible process parameters (30 - 200 °C; 50 - 150 bar) and the different extraction cells (E-916: 10, 20, 40 mL; E-914: 40, 80, 120 mL).
SpeedExtractorRecord Software allows for managing and storage of methods, graphical visualization and documentation.
Wide Application Spectrum
The wide temperature a and pressure range b, sample volumes from 1 to 120 mL c and the integrated mixer for up to 4 solvents d allow to extract reliably complex matrices with high recovery e of the analytes.
For a wide range of applications in the scientific research as well as for academic education.
Polymers: additives (plasticizers, stabilizers, etc.) / Contamination / Branching fraction Textiles: dyes / Residues: perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), phthalates, chlorinated paraffins, formaldehyde / Contaminants: pesticides, PCBs, PAHs.
Nutraceuticals / Herbal and dietary supplements / Plant toxins / Monitoring of active reagents.
Extraction Environmental Analysis
Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) / Total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPHs) / Pharmaceuticals, personal care products (PPCPs) / Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) / Explosives.
Crude fat, total fat.
Crude or total fat, lipids (after hydrolysis) / Contaminants: food, food contact materials, processing / Residues: pesticides, veterinary drugs / Flavors and odors.
Collection racks for SpeedExtractor E-914/E-916
The SpeedExtractor integrates different collection options with great flexibility depending on the application and following step after extraction. Although SpeedExtractor is delivered with a comprehensive starter kit the way of extract collection need to be considered separately guaranteeing a perfect fit to the subsequent step after extraction.
Caps and Septa
Reduce the risk of clogged needles or exhaust lines. The caps and septa optimally fit to the BUCHI collection vessels.
Software package allows for managing and storage of methods, graphical visualization of the extraction process and documentation through an electronic logbook. A single PC license for installation under Windows 8.1