BUCHI - X-Sential
From NIR-Online Solutions
- Easy operation - No need for expert training thanks to AutoCal function; easy integration into QC processes and production lines; optional HMI solutions.
- Cost-efficiency - Average payback period of less than one year.
- Robustness - dust and water jet-protected sensor enclosure (IP69/X9K); temperature-stabilized spectrometers; readily integrated into fast, fluctuating, or discontinuous product flows.
- Diode array technology - suitable for use in harsh conditions, including vibrations, extreme temperatures or humidity; can detect products on pipes or conveyor belts
- Dual lamp - enables optimal system availability
- Software process integration - easy transfer of acquired data to process control systems, including TCP/IP, OPC DA, Modbus TCP, Profibus, analog output.
Diode Array Technology
Sensor spectrometers without moving parts are fast and robust by design, so they are ideally suited for harsh industrial conditions such as vibrations, extreme temperatures, or humidity. Additionally, the technology enables detection of fast-moving products, such as products in pipes or on conveyor belts.
Achieve maximal system availability through automatic switching to a redundant light source.
Hardware process integration
A broad selection of proven process adapters covers solid, liquid, pasty, viscous, or corrosive samples at a wide range of pressure and temperature conditions.
Software process integration
Numerous interfaces are available for the user-friendly transfer of acquired data to process control systems, including TCP/IP, OPC DA, Modbus TCP, Profibus, and analog output. Optional device-independent HMI solutions bring you even more benefits.
- Oil seeds
- Edible oil
Maximal gross profit margins for animal feeds such as:
- Pet food
- Press cakes