Buck Scientific - Model HC-404 - Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
From Dedicated Analyzers
The Model HC-404 is a self contained, fixed wavelength infrared analyzer designed for rapid accurate analysis of total petroleum hydrocarbons in water, soil and sludge samples. Perfect for ASTM methods D 7066-04, 418.1 & 413.2.
- Fixed wavelength 2930 cm-1 (3.42µ) allows for quick analysis without unnecessary scanning.
- Digital readout in %T and absorbance, or in concentration mode for direct ppm readings.
- Accommodates 10, 50, or 100 mm quartz cells for analysis to 1ppm or lower detection levels.
- Built-in scale expansion and extended linear range for high concentration, using a simple 3-step calibration.
- Peltier cooled PbSe detector provides greater than 2500 to 1 signal to noise ratio, resulting in the very best detection levels and excellent instrument stability.
- Small foot print requires minimal lab space.
- Hot quartz halogen source for the highest output possible.
- Instrument simplicity. Intuitive controls allow for immediate operation.
- analyzing water on offshore oil rigs
- on-site oil in water analysis
- monitoring of oil & water separation systems
- TPH in soil at clean up sites or around underground oil tanks
- measurement of oil residue in solvent from metal parts cleaning
- Testing hydrocarbon levels in recycled solvents
- Product Name: Buck Model HC-404 Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Unit Price: QUOTE
- Package Type: Each
- Units Per Package: 1
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1