BÜCHI - Model B-90 HP - Nano Spray Dryer
Gently processing of the smallest sample amounts into submicron particles with little loss are the key features characterizing the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 HP. The 2nd generation instrument offers enhanced productivity and a better handling. It enables applications in the pharmaceutical industry, in life- and material sciences – whenever small particles make the difference.
- Controlled and safe production of small particles (0.2-5 µm)
- Increase of surface contact area by reducing particle size
- Preservation of molecular activity due to gentle process conditions
- 2nd generation spray head for optimized productivity and handling
- Patented airflow system for gentle solvent evaporation and high recoveries
- Auto-Stop mode avoids the machine to run empty
- Process very small volumes (< 2 mL) of sample quickly
- Low product loss due to efficient particle recovery
- Easily accessible application database and support
Patented heater module
The Heater Module produce a laminar stream of drying gas and provides an even heat distribution.
User-friendly spray head
The spray head was designed to spray dry small samples (< 2 mL) and to be easy to assemble and to clean.
Efficient collecting electrode
The 17‘000 V tension applied to the collecting electrode allows the efficient recovery (up to 90%) of smallest particles.
Nebulizers in the sizes small, medium and large allow the finding of the perfect balance between small particles and high throughput (up to 200 mL/h).
Inert Loop B-295
Condenses organic solvents out of the stream of drying gas. For safe and clean handling of organic solvent based samples in closed loop.
Dehumidifier B-296 Nano
For the removal of humidity from the drying gas in open and closed loop mode.
Spray Drying & Encapsulation Pharmaceuticals
Active pharmaceutical ingredients, drug delivery, vaccines, inhalable drugs, taste masking
Spray Drying & Encapsulation Food
Encapsulation of additives, controlled release, nutraceuticals, functional foods, flavors, vitamins, proteins, probiotic bacteria, juice concentrate, milk powder
Spray Drying & Encapsulation Materials and Nano technology
Nanotechnology, catalysts, fuel cells, batteries, accumulators, ceramics, UV absorbers, pigments and coatings
Spray Drying & Encapsulation Feed
Encapsulation of additives, flavors, vitamins, proteins, probiotic bacteria, controlled release
Spray Drying & Encapsulation Others