BÜCHI - Model C-601 / C-605 - Pump Module
The pump modules C-601 and C-605 are the core components of the BUCHI Sepacore® Chromatography systems. Whatever the application in isocratic or gradient mode is, the modules provide a reproducible and pulse free flow rate.
- Free choice of solvents thanks to inert pump head material
- Reliable flow rate up to 50 bar
- Multiple control modes according to the application
Small and powerful
- Smallest footprint with flow rate up to 250 mL/min
- Pulse free solvent delivery using a 3-piston pump head
- Plug and play portable unit
- Configuration adjusted to your needs and budget
- Easily upgradeable: isocratic to gradient or manual to computer control
The use of two pump modules enables the formation of a binary gradient. The solvents enter the pump heads via the aspiration tubing (input) (solvent A and B). The FEP tubing guides the solvent to the mixing chamber with integrated pressure sensor and from there via the injection system on to the column via the pressure tubing (output). The Pump Manager C-615 regulates the flow rate of the pump modules 1 and 2 and monitors the current pressure. The maximum pressure for Pump Module C-601 is 10 bar (145 psi) and for Pump Module C-605 50 bar (725 psi). In addition, a variety of programs and settings enables the selection of flow rate, pressure, time and gradient of the solvents.
- Function: 3-piston pump chemically inert and biocompatible
- Pressure range: 0 – 10 bar (0 – 145psi) or 0 – 50 bar (0 – 725psi)
- Pump type: Radially arranged 3-piston pump
- Flow rate: 2.5 mL/min – 250 mL/min
- Flow rate accuracy: 2% of the set flow rate
- Material in contact with solvent: PEEK, saphire, ceramic, FEP, ruby
Control the flow rate of one Pump Module C-601 for isocratic separations up to 10 bar / 145 psi.
Control of one Pump Module C-605 for isocratic separations up to 50 bar / 725 psi. Control of gradient separations (2 x C-601 or 2 x C-605).
Suitable stand to fit a gradient system, an injection device and a cartridge installed with a cartridge holder.
Injection valve for sample volume of up to 5 mL.
Injection of a sample volume of up to 10 mL with easy and reliable purging to avoid cross-contamination.
Sample loading using a loop (up to 20 mL), a sample chamber (up to 100 mL) or a Prep Elut cartridge for dry loading.
Selection among two solvents per pump module.