BÜCHI - Model F-305 / F-308 / F-314 - Recirculating Chiller
The Recirculating Chiller F-305 / F-308 / F-314 are specifically designed to work with laboratory equipment such as rotary evaporators, parallel evaporators, Kjeldahl, and extraction products. You benefit from convenient central temperature setting, energy-saving ECO-mode, and automatic start/stop when used in conjunction with the Rotavapor R-300 system.
- Efficient distillation due to complete integration into the BUCHI rotary evaporation system
- Saves time thanks to instant start with automatic and dynamic pressure adjustment without waiting until chiller reaches it’s set temperature
- ECO-mode: saves energy and reduces heat emission by switching into a stand-by mode when not in use
- No water consumption
- Maximizes distillation capacity while reducing solvent emissions due to intelligent integration of all process parameters using the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Seamless plug & play integration into:
- Fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor R-300 systems including all process parameters
- BUCHI extraction and Kjeldahl solutions
Convenient temperature setting and control when integrated in a Rotavapor R-300 system.
A rotary evaporator typically consumes 40 liter of water per hour. Operating with a chiller this valuable resource is conserved.
The ECO-mode in conjunction with the interface saves energy and reduces heat emission by switching into a stand-by mode when not in use.
Lock the set temperature by pushing the navigation knob to avoid unintentional changes.
Operating with a Rotavapor R-300 system, the vacuum is automatically adjusted to the heating and cooling temperature, maximizing the distillation performance.
Conveniently set the cooling temperature directly on the chiller or on the central Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro.