BÜCHI - Model V-600 - Vacuum Pump
The powerful and quietly operating three-stage PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump is robust and chemically resistant. It operates at the maximum flow rate of 3.1 m3/h and achieves an ultimate vacuum of 1.5 mbar. Thanks to its high flexibility, the Vacuum Pump V-600 can be integrated effortlessly into any BUCHI laboratory or industrial evaporator for utmost efficiency.
- Quiet and smooth operation thanks to speed regulation
- Unattended and safe operation with alerts for potential overflow of the receiving flask, when combined with optional level sensor
Robust and reliable
- High chemical resistance thanks to supreme quality materials
- Increased lifetime by speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles through transparent front panel
- Seamless plug & play integration into:
- a laboratory Rotavapor R-300 system with one or two rotary evaporators
- an industrial Rotavapor R-220 Pro system for large volume
- a parallel evaporation system Syncore or Multivapor for simultaneous evaporation of multiple samples
Speed control allows for the precise achievement of the set vacuum, while avoiding sudden pressure changes and minimalizing bumping effects.
Smooth functioning at low noise levels (40 dB) is guaranteed thanks to speed-control to keep the set vacuum.
Easy particle detection
Pump membranes are visible through the transparent front panel enabling easy detection of condensed solvents or particles.
The optional level sensor, combined with the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro, alerts the operator to empty the receiving flask when required.
The optional secondary condenser captures vapor preventing uncontrolled release into the laboratory atmosphere.
The plug & play feature ensures easy integration into any BUCHI evaporator system and direct control from the central interface enhances usability.
For various applications in QC as well as for laboratory scale formulations in R&D departments:
For every day’s application in QC and R&D laboratories:
- Reflux Reaction
For a wide range of applications in academic education:
- Full range of evaporation applications
Used for QC in the food, beverage and industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components:
Required for sample preparation in order to monitor the environmental pollution:
- Soxhlet extraction
Used for QC in the feed industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components: