BÜCHI Sepacore - Easy Purification Systems
You routinely purify your samples on an open glass column and have to cope with a limited resolution and a long separation time. As a first step towards automation, we offer two small systems: the “Easy Synthesis” and the “Easy Extract” systems allow you to control the flow rate and the eluent composition.
- Optimized separation efficiency using gradient elution
- Controlled separation with precise monitoring of eluent composition
- Increased purity of the collected fractions
Time and money saving
- Reduced elution time with controlled flow rate and solvent composition
- Smaller fraction volume for a faster evaporation
- Decreased purification cost due to lower solvent consumption
- Cost effective initial investment with upgrade possibilities
Easy and safe
- Intuitive control of pumping parameters
- Minimized solvent exposure
Prepacked flash cartridges filled with silica or functionalized silica (C18, Diol, Amine, Cyano, cation exchange), from 4 g up to 330 g (1600 g for silica and C18).
Empty glass columns designed for sample amounts from 1 g up to more than 300 g and pressures up to 50 bar (725 psi) depending on column size.
Quick, efficient and easy packing of plastic or glass cartridges with the packing of your choice.