Bürkert - Model Type 0255 - High Pressure Solenoid Valves
The Bürkert Type 0255 is a high performance plunger operated, direct-acting solenoid valve which is suitable for high pressures and high temperatures. It features an integrated metallic body seal and wear resistant stainless steel seat which delivers unrivalled reliability. It is suitable for various media including but not limited to Water, Air, Steam and Fuel.
Three way (Type 0355) and high temperature (250 °C) versions are also available.
- G 1/4” - G 1/2”, connections
- Pressure range up to 100 Bar
- Compact design
- Orifice Diameter up to DN 6
- Fluid temperature to 180ºC (optional 250ºC on request)
- Suitable for various fluids including Water, Air, Steam & Fuel
- Integrated metallic body seal
- Wear resistant stainless steel seat
- Housing made of brass or stainless steel with threaded connection
- Three way (Type 0355) version also available