C.I.Agent - Oil Containment Geomembrane Liner
The C.I.Agent Geomembrane Liner is SPCC Compliant for Oil Spill Containment and all your Secondary Containment needs. The C.I.Agent Geomembrane Liner and Oil Filtration Panel Containment Systems for hydrocarbon filtration in sandy or undetermined subsoils, allows storm water to flow through the C.I.Agent Oil Filtration Panel side walls while removing hydrocarbons. In the event of a large spill, the side walls completely solidify and contain the hydrocarbon, keeping it from escaping.
The C.I.Agent® Geomembrane Liners install quickly and are perfect for secondary containment. It is recommended to have two to three inches of pea gravel over excavated area prior to vinyl application.
- The base of the liner is made of 22 oz. polyvinyl with pre-formed corners and the side walls are made with C.I.Agent® vinyl applications booms. The booms are constructed from non-woven geo-textile material filled with C.I.Agent® Granules, a proprietary blend of USDA food-grade polymers that encapsulate hydrocarbons.
- Water flow rate: 5 GPM per sq. ft.
- Hydrocarbon flow rate: 0 GPM (100%+ oil containment)
- Service life of installed product: Up to 200 years
- A bury and forget applications
- Cost-effective solution for Secondary Spill Containment
- C.I.Agent® Geomembrane Liners for oil spill containment.
- The C.I.Agent® Geomembrane Liners are pre-fabricated at the factory and assembled on site.
- Order the size you need. Don’t pay for a full roll of other impervious material.
- C.I.Agent® Geomembrane Liners will not drip or leach out.
- Additional vinyl provided for alterations during installation.