Calib - Model XXX931 - Internal or External Calibrator Systems
We propose a range of calibration systems with permeation tubes installed inside an analyzer or a multiplexer. In option, we can provide these calibration systems in a separate box. Our analyzers can control the solenoide vanne selection of a standard gas cylinder.
We recommend the system with permeation tube: ref. XXX931 or XXX922. The number of tube( one to three ) is to be defined with the application.
XXX931 -CALIB (i ou e)
- The CALIB is installed in the analyzer Ref XXX931i or in an external box Ref XXX931e.
- The permeation tube, swept by a constant stream of pure gas (constant output which can be modified thanks to the pressure regulator), is installed in an oven regulated in temperature inside the analyzer and delivers a constant concentration of standard; this feature allows validating all the analyses.
- The gas of dilution used may be nitrogen or zero air (continuous output 50 ml / min and in dilution 300mL / min). In the sequence we program analyses and calibrations. The electric gate of switching is included with a permeation tube (Benzene or DMS in standard). Management of relays and cables included. Method CALIB programmed by a card relay included.
- Dimensions: case (Height 181 mm x Width 31 Omm x Depth 228mm), piloted by the analyzer and supplied with gas by the same analyzer.
- The zero air is produced by the airmoPURE system ( XXX031) or by some nitrogen made by the generator NITROXYCHROM XXX912 (MAX 200 mL / min): in option.
XXX922- airmoCAL-EX-PRackl9 »4U
- For the analyzers of the airmoVOC range, we recommend this complete system of gas generation of calibration by permeation to validate daily the results of the analyzer. This system assures an optimal follow-up of the analyzer.
- Besides it is an indispensable tool for anywhere «remote control' via PC, because it is possible to have a remote control for a ZERO, a calibration or an analysis. Piloted by VISTACHROM
- This model is delivered with three permeation tubes, swept by a constant stream of pure gas, installed in an oven finely regulated in temperature.
- Dimensions: width 482 mm (system stand 19 ') x height 177 mm (4U) .x depth 660 mm The zero air is produced by the airmoPURE system (XXX031) or by some nitrogen makes by the NITROXYCHROM XXX912: optional.
XXX923 - airmoCAL-EX-D
- System of dilution of a bottle of standard gas by the zero airmoPURE air(sight), ( XXX031)orby some nitrogen made by the NITROXYCHROM XXX912; this system may be piloted at distance via PC anywhere and to deliver an analysis, a zero or a calibration. Piloted by VISTACHROM which allows a sequencing of various methods and a display of the results by methods on the histogram of the concentrations.
- Management of relays and cables included. Method CALIB programmed by a card relay included.
- Dimensions: width 482 mm (system stand 19 ') x height 177 mm (4U) .x depth 660 mm The zero air is produced by the airmoPURE system ( XXX031) or by some nitrogen made by the generator NITROXYCHROM XXX912: optional.
Multiplexer with CALIB and 5 sampling points : in rack 19' 4L piloted by VISTACHROM
- Multiplexer for 6 streams in 19' rack
- The multiplexer is mounted inside a 19' rack 4U and allows the instrument to analyse up to 6 different points. This sequencer is made with inert tubes and will be linked to the different analytical lines.
- It will allow to analyse on sequence or to choose any of the different sampling points in manuel.
- It will allow to purge the different lines that are not in analyse to diminish the sampling time for the next analysis and to avoid any compound to be adsorbed in the line.
- In the front panel of the 19' rack, you will find one LED for each sampling line showing the actual analysed line. Rotameter for each stream
- Ex: for 6 streams, the total sequence is 30 minutes (1 cycle is 5 minutes)