REM - Model MV Perf Series - Can Crusher & Plastic Perforator
The Extreme Beer, Soft Drink and Juice Drinker. Modeled after the CC-5B Perf, The MV Perf is bigger, more powerful and has greater processing capability for the really big jobs.
Process full beverage “line rejects” or “out dated product” and recover aluminum cans and PET Containers for recycling on an extreme scale with REM Series MV Perf Crushing System. Our Model MV-PERF processes both PET containers as well as aluminum cans. Each model comes complete with an in-feed conveyor, totally enclosed crushing mechanism and an out-feed screw conveyor with fresh water rinse. Our Model MV- PERF was designed after our Model HV PERF that has proven its capabilities for many years in the field.
Product is loaded on the in-feed conveyor hopper and is conveyed up into MV PERF mechanism where the containers are perforated and crushed with the beverage fluid discharging into the (optional) capture tank. The beverage containers are then discharged onto the out-feed screw conveyor where they run under a fresh water rinse aiding in the removal of residual beverage fluids. The containers are discharged into a waiting container. Incorporate a REM Model PET Bottle Blower or a baler to make this a complete full beverage container recycling system.
- Third generation field-proven design for extremely high volume, low maintenance, and easy service
- Enclosed tail pulley cover with external take-ups for correct belt tracking and tension
- Low in-feed hopper for easy loading/visual inspection
- Enclosed belt and chain guards for user protection
- Fresh water rinse on out feed conveyor
- Processes up to 1100 cases of aluminum cans or up to 8000 PET bottles per hour.
- Structural steel frame construction
- PVC-150 conveyor belting with vulcanized cleats and Flexco 125 Megalloy Lacing
- 8” diameter lagged head pulley, and 6” diameter crowned tail pulley
- Enclosed sides and bottom of belt return pan
- 1 HP TEFC conveyor motor
- 7.5 HP TEFC crusher motor
- Crusher Motor brake for added safety
- 240/480 volt, three phase
- Electrical components are UL listed
- NEMA-4 (hose proof) enclosure
- Sequential manual start motor controls
- Main safety fused disconnect
- Individual motor overload/short circuit protection
- Safety interlock on crusher access door
- Dimensions: MV Perf
- Height (A)c 13' 3.3'
- Length (B): 23' 8.5'
- Width (C): 6' 0'
- Loading Height (D): 48'
- Weight approx. (lbs.): 8175
- Capacity: 3/4 cu. Yard
- Discharge Height: 8' 1'
- Belt width-Infeed: 36'
- 240 volt, single phase
- Stainless steel upgrade
- 208, 380, 415, 480, or 575 volt, three phase
- Power cord
- Custom conveyors, hoppers, discharge heights
- Pump with a 120 gallon fluid capture tank
- Wash-down duty bearings & motors
- Automatic Lubrication System
- UL/CUL listed control panel
- If you don’t see it, ask us!