Carbon calculator usage instructions
- Enter the appropriate figures into the quantity column - all fields are optional. If you usually work in metric, there's also a handy conversion feature below.
- The number of tons of CO2 emissions will be displayed in the right hand column of the carbon footprint calculator.
- At the bottom of the form, the total estimated amount of carbon dioxide emissions will be displayed as an annual and monthly figure in short tons (1 short ton = 2000 pounds).
- Below the emissions figures will be the estimated number of trees needed to offset those emissions both annually and monthly.
- Explanatory notes are below the carbon calculator as to how those figures were obtained.