Casella - Model Guardian2 - Web-Based Remote Monitoring System
Guardian2 is a system for web-based remote monitoring of dust emissions to ensure compliance with regulatory limits. Guardian2 is a web-based remote monitoring system for noise, particulates and ground vibration, either as single ‘agents’ or in multiple combinations. It is ideal for construction & demolition sites plus many more fence-line applications. Where compliance with limits is required and good relationships with neighboring people and businesses are a must, Guardian2 can guarantee the smooth progress of your project or manufacturing operations.
The Guardian2 Site Boundary Monitor is designed to help you remain compliant with site emission levels, using remote monitoring and reporting of noise, dust and vibration levels.
Simply plug in on your site and it will begin measuring, its that simple!
The Guardian2 includes Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built in ‘E-sim’ simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity.
A report can be readily produced for compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or an email should limits be exceeded. Reports can be easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about dust levels, where another user can receive a report about noise levels.
Plug In and Play
Integrated into a small, unobtrusive environmentally sealed housing, Guardian2 can be configured at the time of ordering for a variety of ‘agents’ depending upon the specific application or requirements. Installation couldn’t be simpler; just bolt to a wall or mount on a pole, apply power and then within a few moments begin transmitting data using cellular connectivity to a secure server
- For single or multiple agents at once e.g. noise and dust
- Automatic reports can be set to report daily, weekly or
- monthly data, direct to your inbox
- Graphical or tabular reports
- Configure alerts by text or email
- Can be configured for any measured parameter
- Error alerts, e.g. for power loss
- Different levels of access can be configured to casella247.com
- Specify who just receives reports, or administrator access to
- configure reports and Guardian2 units
- Configure Guardian2 units on different sites remotely
Reporting and alerts
Administrators can choose the number of Users who have access to data and receive alerts while Users themselves can create and edit reports and because there can be multiple sites and Guardians they can easily switch between them. Reports can be created manually or automatically and can be sent by email to multiple recipients if required. Alerts can be generated when specified limits are exceeded as well as notification of power and communications outages should data not be received when expected by the system. Action can then be taken to investigate the causes of these exceedances to head off potential complaints or citations as well as checking for integrity of the Guardian2 itself.
- Long term site monitoring of noise, dust (PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0), vibration and windspeed & direction.
- Different models with single or multiple sensors
- Easy to install
- Web hosted data with a secure login
- Email or text alerts to multiple or single users
- Real time dust (PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 simultaneously)
- IEC61672-1 Compliant noise measurements for accurate results measuring several parameters (e.g. LAeq, LAFmax, LN%)
- Heated inlet to reduce moisture effects
- Maintenance free wind speed and direction sensor (optional)
- Triaxial ground vibration sensor
- The Guardian2 can be purchased with single or multiple sensors as required,please see the Part Numbers tab for more details.
- Guardian2 has been designed to be easy to install on site and as soon as power is connected, all sensors are activated and data is automatically transmitted.
- Demolition phase monitoring
- Construction sites
- Roadside / traffic monitoring
- Waste transfer stations
- General compliance monitoring
- Site monitoring strategies
- Planning guidance monitoring
- Section 61 compliance (UK)
- PPG24 compliance (UK)
- Accuracy: Class 1 to IEC61672-1
- Parameters: LAeq, LAmax, LA10%, LA90%
- Measurement range: 20-140dB RMS
- Calibration: Via provided acoustic CEL-120/1
- Sensitivity: 1ug/m3
- Zero stability: +/-2ug/m3
- Size fractions: Simultaneous PM10, PM2.5 & PM1.0
- Inlet: Heated to reduce moisture, affecting measurements
- Transducer type: Geophone
- Number of channels: 3-axis
- Frequency range: 2-250 Hz
- Measurement Range: +/- 200 mm/s
- Resolution: 0.01 mm/s
- Environmental rating: IP65
Winds Speed and Direction Sensor:
- Wind Speed: 0-60m/s
- Accuracy: +/-2%
- Resolution: 0.01m/s
- Threshold: 0.01m/s
- Wind Direction: 0-359° (No Deadband)
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees
- Enclosure Protection: IP65
- Operating Humidity: <5% to 100%
- Logger: Inbuilt logger data transmission via GPRS
- Power: 100-250VAC
- Mounting: Wall or pole mounted (50mm pole).
- Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm x 150mm
- Weight: <13kg